[dropcap color=”#dd9933″]J[/dropcap]acob Gedleyihlekisa Zuma, GCB (born 12 April 1942) is the President of South Africa, elected by parliament following his party’s victory in the 2009 general election. He was reelected in the 2014 election.
Zuma is the President of the African National Congress (ANC), the governing political party, and was Deputy President of South Africa from 1999 to 2005. Zuma is also referred to by his initials JZ and his clan nameMsholozi. Zuma became the President of the ANC on 18 December 2007 after defeating incumbent Thabo Mbeki at the ANC conference in Polokwane. He was re-elected as ANC leader at the ANC conference in Manguang on 18 December 2012, defeating challenger Kgalema Motlanthe by a large majority. Zuma was also a member of the South African Communist Party (SACP), briefly serving on the party’s Politburo until he left the party in 1990. On 20 September 2008, Thabo Mbeki announced his resignation after being recalled by the African National Congress‘s National Executive Committee. The recall came after South African High CourtJudge Christopher Nicholson ruled that Mbeki had improperly interfered with the operations of the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA), including the prosecution of Jacob Zuma for corruption.
Zuma has faced significant legal challenges. He was charged with rape in 2005, but was acquitted. In addition, he fought a long legal battle over allegations of racketeering and corruption, resulting from his financial advisorSchabir Shaik‘s conviction for corruption and fraud. On 6 April 2009, the National Prosecuting Authority decided to drop the charges, citing political interference.
[dropcap color=”#dd9933″]W[/dropcap]illiam Henry “Bill” Cosby, Jr. (born July 12, 1937) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, author, and activist. Cosby’s start in stand-up began at the hungry i in San Francisco which was followed by landing a starring role in the 1960s show I Spy. During its first two seasons, he was a regular on the children’s televisionseries The Electric Company. Cosby is known for creating the cartoon comedy series Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, about a group of young friends growing up in an urban area. Cosby has also been a film actor.
Beginning in the 1980s, Cosby produced and starred in a sitcom, The Cosby Show; the show aired from 1984 to 1992 and was rated as the number one show in America for five years, 1984 through 1989. The sitcom highlighted the experiences and growth of an affluent African-American family. He produced the Cosby Showspin-off sitcom A Different World. He starred in the sitcom Cosby from 1996 to 2000 and hosted Kids Say the Darndest Things for two seasons, from 1998-2000.
In 1976, Cosby earned a Doctor of Education degree from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. His dissertation discussed the use of Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids as a teaching tool in elementary schools.
100% VERIFIED BY ED CHIARINI OF WELLAWARE1.COM
BILL COSBY AND JACOB ZUMA ARE THE SAME MAN!
JACOB ZUMA IS INDEED A CLOWN
Jacob Zuma is a polygamist who has been married six times and in 2012 the Daily Telegraph estimated Zuma to have 20 children. In June 2012, activists, including some from the ANC itself, complained about the amount the state paid to support Zuma’s wives, especially in the context of the country’s widespread poverty. In 2009/10 Zuma received a budget of £1.2m for “spousal support”, almost twice the amount paid during the terms in office of Thabo Mbeki and Kgalema Motlanthe, leading to suggestions that only Zuma’s first wife should receive state support.
- Gertrude Sizakele Khumalo, whom he met in 1959 and married shortly after his release from prison in 1973. She lives at his home at Nkandla, KwaZulu-Natal. They have no children.
- Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, a cabinet minister since 1999, with whom he has four children. They divorced in June 1998.
- Kate Mantsho, from Mozambique, with whom he had five children. She committed suicide on 8 December 2000.
- Nompumelelo Ntuli (MaNtuli), married on 8 January 2008. Ntuli, born 1975, is a resident of KwaMaphumulo near Stanger and has three children.
- Thobeka Stacie Madiba (born Mabhija, her mother’s name), married 4 January 2010 with whom he has one child. Zuma paid lobola to her clan in 2007. Their child was born in October 2007. She has another of Zuma’s out-of-wedlock children living with her. Mabhija grew up in Umlazi, where she matriculated at Umlazi Commercial High School. She has worked at Standard Bank, Ithala,Cell C and SA Homeloans in La Lucia. She owns a house in Durban North.
- Gloria Bongekile Ngema, married on 20 April 2012. The wedding took place in Nkandla and was attended by Zuma’s three other wives. Following a traditional ceremony known as umgcagco, the bridal party participated in a traditional Zulu competitive celebratory dance. Ngema has one son with Zuma.
- He has another son, Edward, with Minah Shongwe, sister of Judge Jeremiah Shongwe, who asked to be recused from Zuma’s rape trial because of the liaison.
- He has two daughters, born 18 January 1998 and 19 September 2002, with Pietermaritzburg businesswoman Priscilla Nonkwaleko Mhlongo.
- There are reports of four other children – three from a woman fromJohannesburg and one from a woman from Richard’s Bay.