Behold The Power Of One

The Queen Is Missing!?

When was the last time anyone saw the Queen?

Was it just after I released the story below on Dec 13, 2016, @ 02:40?  

Did she not make her appearance for Christmas? or any holiday event this season.  Did I hit a cord that was supposed to remain a secret?  Hmmm I think I’ll have to do some more digging because their actions speak volumes.

Lucille Ball NUDES?

Dec 13, 2016, @ 02:40?  

By now most everyone has seen the photos of the person said to be Obama’s mother posing nude, but did anyone stop to look at the woman that’s with her?  she looks very familiar and might have some splainin’ to do!

I’m looking for more photos of the woman with Obama’s mother.  But if that is Lucille Hunt Ball, I can fill you in on details that would make a lot of sense.

o we find out she is supposedly The wife of Lenny Bruce, Honey Bruce. She has a sister Virginia that we are still trying to track down.  Interesting the connection to Lenny and the comedy scene as I have stated before Obama is the son of Richard Pryor,





You think that’s a coincidence?  Come on now.  The first reporter that asks a question is from Hawaii then the next is from Chicago.

Hawaii is where Obama grew up and the same place Honey is said to of died on (age 78) in Honolulu.

Guess who's Grandfather was a Hearst?

Guess who’s Grandfather was a Hearst?



and O’s mother is the child of Media Mogul Hearst who’s Mistress (I believe was really his wife playing the role) daughter.  Hearst was know to back her comedy club ventures and this is easily how we see the connection. 

Pryor’s people acknoledge he got a 16 ear old girl pregnant and she kept the child but they wont say the names of her or the child.  then I saw this on her bio…

Harriet’s unstable home life led to rebellion, and she started skipping school and staying away from home. Eventually she ran away from home with a female friend and two boys to nearby Toledo, Ohio, and from there, the four teenagers decided to go to Florida. The boys hot-wired cars to steal transportation, and soon they arrived in Miami where they rented a room. To earn money to support themselves, the girls answered an ad in the paper for showgirls; Harriet was hired to be a topless dancer, but her friend was deemed not pretty enough and so was given a job as a cigarette girl.

Once Harriett had earned enough money for the group to continue on their journey, she quit the dancing job, and the group planned to move from Miami Beach to Palm Beach. The two boys she was with had enlisted in the army and were “sowing some oats” before heading to basic training for World War II. One of the boys raped Harriet while she was sleeping, which she shrugged off as “the way things were”. Harriet’s friend left the group and went home to Detroit.

With Harriet and the two boys in need of more money, they decided to break into a vending machine. They broke out the glass and managed to get cigarettes, candy, and cash into their pockets and escaped on foot into a nearby orange grove, but were caught by police. Once in custody, it was established that the group was responsible for several cars being stolen in addition to the theft, and Harriet was sentenced to one year incarceration at Florida State Prison.

After her release, she worked as a successful stripper in Miami under the name “Hot Honey Harlow.”[4]

Could it be that Richard was one of the boys?

Remember the connection to Desilu Production and CBS as well as all the school shootings.  If you are not familiar with what I’m referring to you learn all about it with the latest DVD production that I am releasing this week.

Template-101-CD-DVD-Disc-Face ted-bundy

Know their connection to Sandy Hook


Know their connection to Columbine

And how do we confirm this?
Simple here is his Nephew standing right behind him.


The family is all there.


John Astin playing the Columbine sheriff  Behind him are his sons McKinsey and Sean, and alongside him the actor that plays Gomez Adams in the recent tv remake of the Adams family the same role John played in the original.




AND if you didn’t know.  From the Queen of Comedy to the Queen of England she is still pulling the strings of this nation.

queen-mother queen2 queen3 queens-ear queen-of-comedy

Related Post

Musicians Gone Bad Pt3 Musicians Gone Bad Pt1  AKA Music Legends Musicians Gone Bad Pt2 The Business of Legend Making is a big one. Consider the possibilities. The sudden f...
Marko Rubio, Bought and Paid For By Guess Who? ATTENTION THIS PAGE IS BEING SUPPRESSED THE IMAGES ARE DISAPPEARING Before I proceed to blow your mind a bit, I must explain that the information you...


  1. Narelle Chapple /

    I’m dying to know what Tamee is talking about it sounded so good ???

  2. Thad, nephew of Desi may have played actor on Young & the Restless…married to Victoria Newman. I forget his characters name - doesn’t matter really.

  3. Yeah ed..obamba’s slut mother does really look like it could be ‘cherr’

  4. Apparently they don’t give a damn if they whore themselves out to/or as tyrants and fuck around with the whole of history & humanity BUT they’ll get All Embarrrased if their HooHaa gets exposed Ahaha real fukn assholes

  5. this is bad ass. love it when you do the ear match.

  6. Wow ….. your work is mind blowing thank you for all your work!

  7. oh Plus Leslie Stall looks like Ondines mother with her hair pulled back …well thanxxxx Ed for opening my eyes, now I question everything 🙂 including myself, lol .Happy H
    oliday Season to you and yours and staff love your work . I hope 2017 is out of the twilight zone, it’s like they are trying to make us crazy terrorize us then maybe find a way to wipe our memories???

  8. Ouch my head hurts…but now all the “dead” stars will resurface as politicians on other countries for the NWO I suppose and in light of the pizzgate scandals they are all implicit so dying off like flies.. I too dont know a lot of these people either.. I just watched a video that lady Diana is Ondine Rothschild she has she same height and exact mannerisms and poses for photos which is hard to unlearn. wow is all i can say they are morons.

  9. Merry Chrustmas,Ed.

  10. No wonder I sweat like a “whore” in “church”

  11. The Dutch Prince, Ed! Tim…

  12. It traces to Minnesota

  13. I’m talking less than 2000 population at the time!?

  14. How many “rural” small towns in America have, that I know of 7 or more sets of identical twins in them!?

  15. I don’t know if the twin boys even know their heritage. Or do they? Holy crap! Another “wish bone” of this family…

  16. I will post it here if I have to

  17. Her husband that is

  18. IT--OOOO--IT /

    Intel —ALWAYS— uses sex hex items for DISS-traction

    ALWAYS pitched as MIS-direction



    • Sometimes they use languages other than English which makes it difficult sometimes to catch them.

      • Gail Woodard /

        “The Shocking Truth About Obama’s Mother” published Dec 10, 2016 by infowarrriors this is Alex Jones/ Bill Hicks or whoever says the lady with Obama’s mother is Honey Harlowe. As for me, I have not a clue as I am not into actor’s and actresses and who is who. Basically, I don’t have a clue about these things.

        • Where is the Queen?

        • Of course Jones would say that. He’s a Royal and trying to divert people away from the Queen.

        • Gail Woodard /

          Ed, I have no idea where the Phony Queer Queen Lucy is? I already knew Alex Jones whoever he is is a phony truth seeker way before I found out about your work. I am not nor was I ever a fan of Alex Jones or anyone for that matter. I seek for answers all over the place. Sometimes even when I am not looking I come across info. I was never a TV or Movie person so I don’t recognize faces etc in that area. I don’t even have a Tv. Time Warner Cable that is who is my area keeps sending me advertisement for a bundle package with HDTV but I keep refusing it as I have no interest in there world especially now that I found out it is phony through you. Analogy: They give you 80 percent Truth so that you will believe the other 20 percent is true too. Or they give you 80 percent lies so you believe the other 20 percent is lies too.

  19. She lives in Hawaii

  20. Not nudes as a child.

  21. I have 8mm. On C.D of her.

  22. Her Son has a daughter, his wife was murdered..

  23. Cecelia /

    Perhaps people in general just no longer care about these evil creeps and can’t even bother with comments. That person with the net across her forehead looks like a bat out of hell…and that is an insult to actual bats, who have nicer faces than this creature.
    Such ugly looking people…always trying to get our attention. I’m more than tired of them. I have never in my life ever met anyone who liked “Lucy” or thought that she was funny. She was pushed out there into our field of vision constantly for some reason.

  24. Do you hear me, God damn it?

  25. “Carol Burnetts” niece.

  26. They murdered Lucy ‘ s sister, her daughter is alive!

Leave a Reply